16 and OlderRegister
Adult Co-Ed Soccer
TEAM 1 - Chili Peppers
TEAM 2 - ISD
TEAM 3 - 12345
TEAM 4 - The Elderly Crew
TEAM 5 - Drew Comstock and Pals
TEAM 6 - Young Bucks and a Fat Guy
6PM - ISD V COMSTOCK
645PM - YOUNG BUCKS V CHILI PEPPERS
730PM - 12345 V THE ELDRELY CREW
6PM - YOUNG BUCKS V 12345
645PM - ELDERLY CREW V COMSTOCK
730PM - CHILI PEPPERS V ISD
6PM - ISD V ELDERLY CREW
645PM - COMSTOCK V YOUNG BUCKS
730PM - 12345 V CHILI PEPPERS
6PM - 12345 V ISD
645PM - YOUNG BUCKS V ELDERLY CREW
730PM - CHILI PEPPERS V COMSTOCK
FEBRUARY 11TH - Makeup?
6PM - COMSTOCK V 12345
645PM - ELDERLY CREW V CHILI PEPPERS
730PM - ISD V YOUNG BUCKS
SINGLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT
GAMES PLAYED ON WEDNESDAYS
SEASON OPENER: JANUARY 8TH
TOURNAMENT: FEBRUARY 12TH
5 V 5 GAMES (INCLUDES GOALIE)
$200 per team (MUST BE PAID BY FIRST GAME OR A LATE FEE WILL BE ADDED)
Coed Indoor Soccer Rules
1. All free kicks are direct, including kick-off. Players have 5-seconds to put the ball in play, 15- seconds on kick-off; infringement results in turnover of possession.
2. On kick-off, ball may be played forward or backward.
3. When a free kick is being taken, the defending team must be a minimum of 10 feet from ball.
4. NO offside.
5. All players must wear indoor shoes (flats) or sneakers – No molded cleats allowed at any time. 7. Substitutions on the fly. Player must be off the field before substitute can enter.
6. Game clock will start at scheduled time – NO EXCEPTIONS!! Games are on a running clock with no stoppage of time.
7. Slide tackling or Sliding for the ball, is strictly prohibited. No on the ground field play is allowed at all.
8. The goalkeeper may retain possession of the ball with his/her hands for a maximum period of 5- seconds.
9. All free kicks awarded inside the penalty arc will be taken from the top of the 3-point arc.
10. All games will be two 20 minute halves. a. Half time will be 5 minutes.
11. Females are awarded 2 points per goal.
12. Each team will have two 1 minute timeouts per half.
13. Roster a. Teams may have a maximum of 8 players per game b. Captains must submit final roster before tournament