16 and OlderRegister
ATTENTON LEAGUE PARTICIPANTS!
FROM THIS POINT ON, THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL RUN THROUGH LEAGUE APPS!
PARENTS/PARTICIPANTS JUST NEED TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT, THEN THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO SIGN UP FOR ANY FUTURE LEAGUES WITH EASE.
CONTACT RYNE TURKE IF YOU HAVE REGISTRATION QUESTIONS.
Adult Co-Ed Soccer
TEAM 1 - RANGE
TEAM 2 - MARTIN
TEAM 3 - TIGER ORANGE
TEAM 4 - SUTER
TEAM 5 - TIGER BLACK
TEAM 6 - 12345
GAMES PLAYED ON WEDNESDAYS
SEASON OPENER: JANUARY 8TH
TOURNAMENT: FEBRUARY 12TH
5 V 5 GAMES (INCLUDES GOALIE)
$200 per team
Coed Indoor Soccer Rules
1. All free kicks are direct, including kick-off. Players have 5-seconds to put the ball in play, 15- seconds on kick-off; infringement results in turnover of possession.
2. On kick-off, ball may be played forward or backward.
3. When a free kick is being taken, the defending team must be a minimum of 10 feet from ball.
4. NO offside.
5. All players must wear indoor shoes (flats) or sneakers – No molded cleats allowed at any time. 7. Substitutions on the fly. Player must be off the field before substitute can enter.
6. Game clock will start at scheduled time – NO EXCEPTIONS!! Games are on a running clock with no stoppage of time.
7. Slide tackling or Sliding for the ball, is strictly prohibited. No on the ground field play is allowed at all.
8. The goalkeeper may retain possession of the ball with his/her hands for a maximum period of 5- seconds.
9. All free kicks awarded inside the penalty arc will be taken from the top of the 3-point arc.
10. All games will be two 20 minute halves. a. Half time will be 5 minutes.
11. Females are awarded 2 points per goal.
12. Each team will have two 1 minute timeouts per half.
13. Roster a. Teams may have a maximum of 8 players per game b. Captains must submit final roster before tournament