16 and OlderRegister Now!
Adult Co-Ed Soccer
TEAM 1 - RANGE
TEAM 2 - MARTIN
TEAM 3 - TIGER ORANGE
TEAM 4 - SUTER
TEAM 5 - TIGER BLACK
TEAM 6 - 12345
615-7PM: RANGE VS SUTER
7-745PM: SUTER VS TIGER ORANGE
745-830PM: MARTIN VS TIGER BLACK
615-7PM: RANGE VS MARTIN
7-745PM: TIGER ORANGE VS TIGER BLACK
745-830PM: SUTER VS 12345
615-7PM: MARTIN VS SUTER
7-745PM: 12345 VS RANGE
615-7PM: TIGER ORANGE VS MARTIN
7-745PM: 12345 VS TIGER BLACK
745-830PM: SUTER VS RANGE
615-7PM: MARTIN VS 12345
7-745PM: TIGER BLACK VS SUTER
745-830PM: RANGE VS TIGER ORANGE
First Round 6-6:30PM - Tiger Black v Range
First Round 6:30-7:00PM - Suter v Tiger Orange
Semi Finals 7:00-7:30PM - Martin v 6PM winner
Semi Finals 7:30-8PM - 12345 v 6:30PM winner
Championship 8-8:30PM - 7PM v 7:30PM winners
- Six week season will run January 16 - February 20
- One Day Tournament on February 20
- Games will take place in Fitness World's Sports Complex
- 5 v 5 play (includes goalie)
$200 per team
Coed Indoor Soccer Rules
1. All free kicks are direct, including kick-off. Players have 5-seconds to put the ball in play, 15- seconds on kick-off; infringement results in turnover of possession.
2. On kick-off, ball may be played forward or backward.
3. When a free kick is being taken, the defending team must be a minimum of 10 feet from ball.
4. NO offside.
5. All players must wear indoor shoes (flats) or sneakers – No molded cleats allowed at any time. 7. Substitutions on the fly. Player must be off the field before substitute can enter.
6. Game clock will start at scheduled time – NO EXCEPTIONS!! Games are on a running clock with no stoppage of time.
7. Slide tackling or Sliding for the ball, is strictly prohibited. No on the ground field play is allowed at all.
8. The goalkeeper may retain possession of the ball with his/her hands for a maximum period of 5- seconds.
9. All free kicks awarded inside the penalty arc will be taken from the top of the 3-point arc.
10. All games will be two 20 minute halves. a. Half time will be 5 minutes.
11. Females are awarded 2 points per goal.
12. Each team will have two 1 minute timeouts per half.
13. Roster a. Teams may have a maximum of 8 players per game b. Captains must submit final roster before tournament