JUNIOR HIGH/HIGH SCHOOL SAND VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
Returns in MayRegister
ATTENTON LEAGUE PARTICIPANTS!
FROM THIS POINT ON, THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL RUN THROUGH LEAGUE APPS!
PARENTS/PARTICIPANTS JUST NEED TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT, THEN THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO SIGN UP FOR ANY FUTURE LEAGUES WITH EASE.
CONTACT RYNE TURKE IF YOU HAVE REGISTRATION QUESTIONS.
JUNIOR HIGH / HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUE SCHEDULE & OVERVIEW
* Teams will play best of 3 game format, games go to 21 points and must win by 2
* If match goes to third game, play will go to 15
* If match ends in under 40 minutes, teams may continue to play for fun
* There are no officals, so players call their own game. Can ask questions of course
* We encourage parents, friends and family to attend games and give support to the young athletes. We have several picnic tables available or you can bring your own lawn chair. Food and drinks will be available for purchase at the games!
* All questions can be directed to league commish Ryne Turke at 2173201762
* Player must play at least one regular season game to be eligable for postseason play
* Names in BOLD will have double headers that week
3. E Range
JUNE 6 - TOURNAMENT
1. West Central 1
2. West Central 2
10. Jerseyville 1
11. Jerseyville 2
JUNE 26 - PLAYOFFS
*Two Divisions: 5th-8th and High School
*Season on Wednesday nights (May 22 - June 26)
*Games at 1265 Sandusky Road, Jacksonville
*Register a team (minimum 6 players) for $150
*Register an individual for $45 and we will put them on a team!
CONTACT RYNE TURKE @ 2173201762 TO REGISTER!